Despite the recent windy conditions and heavy rainfall progress has been good.
- The building’s West core has received a weather proof coating.
- All windows have been installed on the West core.
- The West core is scheduled to be completely water tight by early December.
- Construction of the parapet walls on the East core has begun.
- In December the parapets will be covered with an asphalt layer.
- Internal mechanical and electrical works have begun.
Health & Safety
There have been no injuries or accidents on site.
The site has achieved a 98% score in the recent health and safety compliance audit. The team has never scored lower than 97%.
Did you know...?
The site team recently took part in the Chartered Institute of Building’s charity quiz and raised £2004 for the Wallace and Gromit appeal.