OYW Summit 2021: Munich, See you tomorrow!

Posted in: Uncategorized

Whilst it’s very safe to say that summer has finally arrived and that we are all celebrating the end of what was an extraordinarily challenging year, I am so proud and honored to share my excitement as I will be heading to Munich on Thursday to attend the 2021 One Young World  Summit!

I cannot wait to represent the University of Bath at the so-called “young Davos” forum and to make the most of it! From moving testimonies to concrete actions to safeguard our communities, I intend to be high on inspiration over these few days.

This once in a lifetime opportunity comes at a time when the world is facing unprecedented challenges and that our lives have been completely changed. So what an hopeful message to gather young people from around the world to share positive actions to meaningfully tackle our future.

A special word to my talented and hardworking co-delegate Ciara Sherlock with whom we have led the One Young World Bath  community this year. Munich will be bittersweet without her due to covid restrictions.

Many thanks to the University of Bath, the amazing Emily Richards Annika Theilgaard FAUA and everyone else who made it possible!

Look forward to communicating from Munich!!

Posted in: Uncategorized