We have a range of events happening throughout the year. Keep up to date with these by joining our mailing list and subscribing to our blog.
We will also share events happening in and around Bath. Let us know if you are interested, and if there are a few of us going we can arrange a group event!
Update (23/03/2020): Due to coronavirus we would like to offer Kaleidoscope members with virtual versions of the regular meetups via Yammer. These will be held at the same times and dates as the usual meetups and will be facilitated by the committee. Join the Yammer group here!
Check out the details for our regular monthly meet-ups. Additional Events are below...
- Thursday 19 March 1 - 2pm. Lunchtime meetup in the Claverton Rooms.
- Wednesday 25 March from 3.15pm in Chancellor's Building, Level 1 Foyer. LGBT+ Coffee and Cakes. Join fellow LGBT+ academic staff at the University for an informal networking event over coffee and cake. Members of Kaleidoscope Committee will be on hand to answer your questions about work we do to foster an inclusive workplace at Bath. This is a drop-in event, so feel free to stop by just to grab your drink and slice of cake and to introduce yourself.
- Wednesday 1 April 5.30pm onward. After-work drinks at Lime Tree on campus.
- Thursday 16 April 1 - 2pm. Lunchtime meetup in the Claverton Rooms.
- Wednesday 6 May 5.30pm onward. After-work drinks off campus.
- Thursday 21 May 1 - 2pm. Lunchtime meetup in the Claverton Rooms.
- Friday 5 June, 4 - 7pm, on campus. University of Bath Pride Event. Please register your interest here. Open to all staff and students!
LGBT+ Events in/around Bath
- 26 June to 11 July. Bristol Pride Festival. Pride Day: Saturday 11 July. Further information here.