We have a range of events happening throughout the year. Keep up to date with these by joining our mailing list and subscribing to our blog.
We will also share events happening in and around Bath. Let us know if you are interested, and if there are a few of us going we can arrange a group event!
Update: Due to coronavirus we would like to offer Kaleidoscope members with virtual versions of the regular meetups via Teams. These will be held at the same times and dates as the usual meetups and will be facilitated by the committee.
Check out the details for our regular monthly meet-ups. Additional Events are below.
February 2021 = LGBT+ History Month!
- Check out all the activities for LGBT+ History month at Bath University here. Kaleidoscope are hosting some of the events and here is a snapshot below...
- Tuesday 9th February 14:00-15:00LGBT+ Staff and PGR Community Networking: Past, Present, and FutureJoin other LGBT+ staff and PGR students for an informal chat about LGBT+ themed events that have inspired you in the past, what to look out for in February for LGBT+ History Month, and what sorts of events you'd love to see happen in Bath, across the UK, and beyond in future. Kaleidoscope committee members Ben and Tanmoy will host this opportunity for you to engage with others from the LGBT+ community here at the University of Bath. Click here to join the meeting.
- Thursday 18 February 13:30-14:30
How has the pandemic affected the LGBTQ+ community? A discussion with IBM
This is a School of Management panel event, open to all staff and students. Register here.
- Friday 19 February 18:30-19:30All Inclusive Make-Up Tutorial
This is a School of Management event, open to all staff and students. Register here.
- Tuesday 23 February 15:00-16:00Kaleidoscope Lecture: Understanding LGBT working lives in the UK
Join Dr Luke Fletcher from the School of Management to learn more about the working lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in the UK, based on a recent CIPD research report. Open to all staff and students. Register here.
- Tuesday 23 February 19:00-21:30University of Exeter talk
We have been invited by PRISM Exeter celebrate LGBT History Month 2021 with talks from South West based LGBTQ+ STEMM professionals. Register here.
- Thursday 25 February (various times)LGBT+ History Month Art Workshop
LGBTQ+ artists, even more than most, use their work to express and explore identity. In this workshop we will be looking at 3 different LGBTQ+ identifying artists and creating works based upon their works and our own identity through colour, collage, and form. This is a freeing, artistic space where the focus is self-expression – suitable for all levels of artistic experience. Open to LGBT+ staff and students. Register here.
LGBT+ Events in/around Bath
- Info coming soon...
- February 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- November 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- January 2017