- HUSH – Queer Valentine’s Night Out at Queenshilling (Friday 15th February. Tickets here.)
- Fashion Museum trip (Sun 31 March, 2pm) – One of our members suggested a group trip to the Fashion Museum , so if you love fashion or history come along for the afternoon out with us, and join us for a drink afterwards!
- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie – Film Screening at The Little Theatre (14:30 on Sunday 17th March). Meet us for lunch at 12:30 in the Bath Brewhouse, or come along to the cinema at 14:30. Please let us know if you wish to join us for lunch.
- Wednesday 22nd May at 17:30-19:00 in 6E 2.7. Roundtable on intersectionality in the LGBT community, with special guests Mike and Tom. Mike and Tom are an older couple in the LGBT community, who have lived fantastic lives. Tom is now living with dementia and they are both coming on to campus to talk to us about what it’s like to part of the LGBT community and living with this condition, as well as what it’s like to be older members of the LGBT community. Tea and coffee will be provided, please let us know if you plan to attend so we can cater: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bristol Pride. (Saturday 13th July)
- Friday 04th October at 19:00. Kaleidoscopers Go Bowling! We will be going bowling in Bath Leisure Centre after work. If you would like to come, you will need to send Sophie £7.50 to make the booking. Food and drink can be bought at the venue too. Friends and family are welcome, but please let us know if you plan to attend so we can arrange payment and make the booking!
- Parade Bar, Wednesday 27th November at 17:30. Welcome to New Members A relaxed, after work social to welcome new members to Kaleidoscope. Come along for a drink and a chat!
- The Bath Stable, Wednesday 11th December at 18:00. Kaleidoscope Christmas Meal. Please contact us if you would like to join us!
- Wednesday 22nd January at 12:30-13:30. Discussion Event: Being Out at Our University. [Staff and PGR members only] Contact us for details about venue.
February 2020 - LGBT+ History Month
- Sunday 9th February at 15:00. Kinky Boots - The Musical @ The Little Theatre. Email us if you are interested in attending and we can set up a group event!
- Tuesday 11th February at 11:00-14:00. Staff and Student Brunch organised by the Students' Union LGBT+ Diversity & Support Group. Please bear in mind this is not a Kaleidoscope event, but an SU LGBT+ Diversity & Support Group event to which we have been invited.
- Thursday 20th February. Transexual Issues in Higher Education. Kaleidoscope will be giving a short presentation at the start of this full-day CPD session, organised by Dr Catherine Butler. Full details and how to sign up can be found here. (Note, that the day coincides with our regular lunch meetup.
- Thursday 19 March 1 - 2pm. Lunchtime meetup in the Claverton Rooms.
- [Cancelled] Wednesday 25 March from 3.15pm in Chancellor's Building, Level 1 Foyer. LGBT+ Coffee and Cakes. Join fellow LGBT+ academic staff at the University for an informal networking event over coffee and cake. Members of Kaleidoscope Committee will be on hand to answer your questions about work we do to foster an inclusive workplace at Bath. This is a drop-in event, so feel free to stop by just to grab your drink and slice of cake and to introduce yourself.
- [Moved online due to Coronavirus] Wednesday 1 April 5.30pm onward. After-work drinks at Lime Tree on campus.
- [Moved online due to Coronavirus] Thursday 16 April 1 - 2pm. Lunchtime meetup in the Claverton Rooms.
- [Moved online due to Coronavirus] Wednesday 6 May 5.30pm onward. After-work drinks off campus.
- [Moved online due to Coronavirus] Thursday 21 May 1 - 2pm. Lunchtime meetup in the Claverton Rooms.
- February 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- November 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- January 2017