The project is making good progress and remains on schedule despite recent stormy weather conditions.
- The North Atrium curtain wall (a weather proof outer layer of the building) has been glazed and works are progressing internally. The scaffolding will be removed from the atrium by the end of the month.
- Services have been connected, allowing commissioning of water and electricity to start.
- The installation of vinyl and whiterock in all toilet/shower facilities is nearing completion. Sanitary equipment is also being fitted.
- Final decorations have begun on all levels and carpet laying has commenced on Level 3.
- Hard landscaping is progressing well around the building.
- New smaller site accommodation is in place and the main site offices will be removed in March.
Health and Safety
There have been no injuries or accidents on site, reviews continue to ensure a safe environment for the site team and pedestrians.