Last week TEL spent time updating their guidance about the Re:View system to support the increased use of recorded content. The staff FAQ page has been updated with the most common queries and a new video playlist page has been created which is being continually updated.
On Friday, TEL and AV held a Virtual Drop-In session which featured an overview of the system, short demo and Q&A.
- Listed below are the most popular Re:View topics following input from colleagues across the University and from the Q&A session: How to upload content such as a narrated PowerPoint when the Moodle upload limited has been exceeded.
- A quick overview of the relationship between Moodle and Re:View.
- Video editing guidance for Re:View and other platforms, including a screencast guide to basic editing in Re:View.
- How to add a quiz to recorded content in Re:View.
- How to add automatic captions to recorded content in Re:View.
- Information about recording teaching sessions on campus.
- Information about Zoom/Moodle/Re:View integration.
- Information about archiving recorded content from previous academic years.
- Re:View FAQ for students (being updated for the beginning of Semester 1).
- Updated guidance about the new Panopto mobile app.
- Panopto web recorder (beta).